MEDIA DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER
As a professional photographer and media producer, I work with brands and partner with agencies creating and leading projects that employ still photography, brand video creating meaningful immersive digital experiences.
R&D Studios partners with businesses and agencies empowering them with original content ranging from photography to brand films.
I also manage to empower a collaborative environment with both creatives and clients as an in-house production arm or as a project-based consultant to scale and produce results-driven, responsible content for any communication channel.
Supervising a collective of photographers, filmmakers, designers, and developers to create thoughtful creative branded content.
Helping clients find their strengths and weaknesses to tell their stories to build their brands in a modern and relevant way.
Working directly with iconic brands and agencies, arming them with meaningful content ranging from brand films and photography campaigns.
I work directly with brands to help solve business problems implementing video and photography campaigns.
I partner from a strategic level – interviewing stakeholders, managers, and directors to uproot a broad list of needs, identify pain points and find the best communication channels for owning and producing content. From a pre-production standpoint, I help in assembling teams and acting as a creative and strategic conduit between client and creative.
Depending on the scale and budget, I can also shoot, direct and edit on professional-grade equipment. Still and video cameras, Sony Alpha-series motion cameras, Sony FS5-7, PhaseOne medium format, and Super8 film Capture.
For post-production I’m proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Products Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign. Additional editing skills – timelapse capture and editing, cinemagraphs, compositing, retouching, color correction and grading employing LUTs in Premiere and DaVinci Resolve, I shoot commercial still photography capture One for tethered still capture.
CLIENTS / ROLES
• Cox Enterprises – Produced a photography campaign traveling to 6 states documenting video and photography for Cox Enterprises Wellness program
• SONOS – Studio Product photography – Business photography of current product. Video prototypes documenting user’s testimonials
• Stereo Skateboards – photo/video for Mailchimp partnership
• Samsung Mobile US – Direction and production video/cinemagraphs
• Michelin – videography for NAIS Event, Detroit MI
• LG, Randstad – Brand sizzle reel editing collaboration with a HUGE agency
• The Coca-Cola Company – photography production for The Coca-Cola Ambassador global program. Produced photoshoots and assembled brand photography guidelines
• Georgia Chamber of Commerce – https://www.authenticga.com/Authentic GA Business profile campaign – Produced, shot and edited all photography and video
• Cartoon Network – Videography for Steven Universe The Movie
• FedEx – photo / video for the FedEx FIT Program
PAST AGENCY EXPERIENCE
Digital Media Director Son&Sons Atlanta, GA
Served as a client liaison to maintain a consistent brand voice for global brands.
Created concepts, strategies, budgets and managed talent for digital campaigns
Created digital and online experiences for FedEx online, Charles Schwab, InterfaceFlor and The Coca-Cola Company. Managed photography and video creation for Tedx Atlanta
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- International Center for Photography ICP – New York City, NY 2004
- Associate in Photography – Atlanta College of Art 1991
- Photoshop (10+ years)
- Premiere (10+ years)
- Final Cut Pro (10+ years)
- Davinci Resolve (3 years)
- After Effects (10+ years)
- Video Editing (10+ years)
- Video Production (10+ years)
- Photography Production (10+ years)
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- International Center for Photography ICP – New York City, NY (Less than 1 year)
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS / AWARDS
• Sustaining member of The American Photographic Artists and The Professional Photographers of America
• Silver Anvil Award – Corporate Communications Cox Enterprises Inc. 2015